Thursday, July 24, 2008

Don't Bug Me

I called Pam at Orkin, I have her private cell number, when you know your exterminator that well...something is WRONG! But I do feel a bit better about having been sprayed from inside and out. Now if it will only work!
--Also today I went to Publix and saw an even bigger cockroach than the one I killed at home yesterday--that doesn't evoke much confidence in the food we buy does it?

On a much happier note today Shannon and I went to see baby Miller. What a darling he is. He is adorable. And he was good as gold. (Could we get a "ditto" please!)

3 comments:

Erin said...

I am pretty sure MBP will be "golden" also. She has a good family to support and love her. If not, Miller will come over and teach her a thing or two ;)

Thanks for the visit. He gets sick of staring at me all day.

Jess said...

Roaches are everywhere here. They're gross, yes, but they're not necessarily an indication of cleaniless or lack thereof.

Carol said...

Yikes! I prefer spiders over roaches, they don't crunch so much when you squish them. Of course, I think the spiders help keep down the roaches - the one we have out here are big enough for that anyway. (Yes, I have had a couple more of the big guys hanging out!)