Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Be afraid be very afraid

When Shannon gets an idea look out! She has no patience at all. (I'm surprised she is waiting 10 months for this baby!) She got the idea on our last day of boring driving that the loft area would be a good place for a play room and you guessed it...the first day home she has me moving all furniture to a new location. The heck with the fact that the four days of grueling driving had my back sore already apparently what it needed was pushing and shoving furniture around by myself to get it into shape!
Today I am trying to straighten some stuff here and unpack. (Yes I am avoiding going over to her house in fear of what is in store today!) I didn't do anything at my house yesterday as I fell into bed at 6:30. I am surprised I woke up at all..........

A word to the wise: if you bump into Shannon run for your life..........

4 comments:

MN Mom said...

Blessings come in unexpected ways...I drove to Shannon's to work and presto the rain had knocked out the gates and no one could get in including me! Blessing!
(Don't take it wrong Shannon I do want to help you get ready I just need a few days rest before I can get excited over it!)

Jess said...

Tell her to wait a few years with her ideas. A baby won't need a play room for awhile; it doesn't need to get done now. Rest up and hope the back feels better soon!

Erin said...

Yeah, take your time. All she has to do for the next how many months is feed and change diapers. The playing doesn't come for a while longer. Miller is just starting to have play time with me each day and it consists of about 10-15 minutes of me showing him toys and acting silly. No need for a play room quite yet. I don't know who gets bored first-me or him!

WorldTravelista said...

Connie!! :) How are you?? Yes... you and Shannon have pursuaded me to create my own blog!
It's so easy...... WHY didn't I do this before?? I mean.. seriously... I thought it was going to be super time-consuming... and I thought "I can't write! I hate writing...".

But it's actually not that bad.. you know me, I've always talked alot. Haha!

Hope you're well.. looks like you guys just made it back to FL. Hope the road trip was wildly fun!

Jess

PS - We are taking a cruise New Year's out of Fort Lauderdale... so we'll all have to meet up! :)