Saturday, July 5, 2008

I have a second to think: after hosting a annual party on the 4th for about 30...small group this year...it was fun and food for all after a very nice parade.

Since I have been home I have had two of the three shindigs I had planned--one to go on Tuesday. Although I wonder what I was thinking...that is one a week and in this little place???

The weather has been so wonderful! Mn is reminding us what we will be missing going back to hot, humid & hurricanes! But FL has baby!

Not looking forward to the drive back. Hope Shannon does as well as the trip here! Fingers crossed!

Chow for now!

2 comments:

Jess said...

So far, so good on the hurricane front. But it certainly is hot and humid here.

Carol said...

Yes, each day the summer progresses down here I am reminded how much I dislike humidity. I am amazed by how many of the house we have looked at that only have window A/C units. I don't know how they can stand it!

Have a safe trip back!