Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day @ home

I hate vacuuming! What a work out by the time I am done I feel like I did an hour of hard exercise--hey maybe I should vacuum more often? I would if this vacuum had a cord longer than 8ft! Gosh I can't even get through one room without replugging...irritating!
I am going to buy a new vacuum so if anyone has one they like I am open to suggestions. If yours has a long cord even better!

Cleanned the bathrooms, kitchen and dusted, whole house looks better and smells like fabreeze.

These ants are driving me up a wall. I'm calling Orkin today although it won't do any good because they are dying once they get in but I want them stopped outside dammit! Is that too much to ask?

I am cooking Bar-B-Q ribs and boy do they smell wonderful. I can smell them through the garage door. Yes I have the roaster in the garage. Thanks Howie for the tip. My brother suggested I do them out side to keep the house cool but I thought the garage would be easier and I am helping with the AC bill...see honey I am thinking about you all the time.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I kinda like vacuuming. Especially when you have a lot of carpet. I like the neat lines it makes -- kind of like the rows of neatly cut grass when you mow (I like mowing too). Any kind of cleaning where I have a distinct sense of what I've done feels satisfying to me.

Erin said...

We have a Dyson and love it! The new one with the roller ball looks even more light weight and can swivel. We have had ours for several years and have no complaints.