Monday, October 19, 2009

Weather is Fab

Oh man I love this weather! I even took Angel out for a nice walk, she loved it too! I would love to open the bedroom window at night but I can't figure out how to have it open and still have the alarm system armed! I will have to get out the book.
I am too chicken to sleep without the alarm. Even though I have a gun by my bed. Living alone is not my favorite thing. I have been a chicken since I was a kid. Most likely my big brother is to blame! He loved scaring me and I never got over it.

Rylee sure wouldn't eat this morning...not french toast, nor yogurt, nor cereal. I guess she will eat at lunch.

Both dog's seem less than great, but not as bad...we'll see if the meds worked...Angel's are done today.

I am pooped out today, I may nap with Rylee.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Goodness gracious, you have a gun by your bed?! Remind me never to surprise you at night!

It is glorious weather. I turned off our A/C yesterday and it's been so nice to get some fresh air in here. Not to mention, save a bit on the electric bill!

Anonymous said...

You mean when I come down to visit there will be a loaded gun in the place--I may have to think twice--you know me and guns--
Jeanine