Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Out there somewhere

I posted this morning but it didn't post. Can't remember what I said but I'm sure it was witty and charming!

Had a fun day with Rylee: Came here at 6:45, she woke up and had her milk around 7:15-we played in the play room until Breakfast then went to my house for her nap. Had lunch, we played until she got cranky about 2:30 and headed back here where she is napping in her own crib. Pretty uneventful except for the side trip to HomeGoods! She was having fun looking at all the bright and pretty things...I'm pretty sure she asked me for her own credit card...but it was garbled.

Book Club in two days...I'm looking forward to that! Finished the book today.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Glad you had a good day. What book did you read for book club?

BTW, there is some annoying floating "PhotoBucket" icon on your blog. I don't know if it's there when you view it, but you may want to remove it.