Friday, October 2, 2009

Rylee vs Angel

Since Angel was a puppy I have given her a cherrio when she goes potty. Her reward. It worked well and she was trained in a week. However she still demands her reward!

Rylee loves cherrio's as well & Angel hangs close when Rylee eats.

Well, today when Angel went potty-I tossed her a cherrio...and Rylee went for it. She dove to the floor after it. Luckily Angel was faster! But Rylee was not happy about losing out on her treat...I had to give both girls one.

Hopefully, that training technique will work on Rylee when we start potty training her!

2 comments:

Jess said...

My mom used Cheerios to potty train my youngest brother. But in a different way.

She put them in the toilet, so they were like bull's eyes, and hitting them was a game. It worked. He liked playing the game, and it motivated him to pee in the toilet instead of in his pants!

But I was a teenager when he was being potty trained, and I still remember going into the bathroom and seeing floating Cheerios in the toilet, and thinking "WTF?"

Carol said...

Hmmm...do you think I can somehow use Cheerios to train my husband to put his dirty dishes in the dishwasher???