Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ryan got me thinking!

I think light bulbs and batterys have a suicide pack...that is why when one-takes a powder-they all do.

I think you can never have too many good friends.

I think I waste a lot of time watching crap on TV.

I think Obama needs to watch replays of his campaign tapes.

I think people in Heaven should have phone privleges.

I think windshield manufacturers should work harder! (Those things are crap.)

I think people in the service industry should actually do what they say they are going to do.

I think New Moon will set me off on another EDWARD frenzy!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I think you are great! I am glad to see I am not the only one who's brain wanders off in all kinds of directions at the same time sometimes! :)

Carol said...

Oh - and I agree!

Jess said...

Hwat, people in hell shouldn't be able to ring us? They probably need the conversation more :)