Saturday, August 1, 2009

WWA

Adding to my "worst wife award" was Tuesday was my 36th anniversary...did I spend it with my hubby? NO I hosted my Birthday girls club out at the lake. Three things in my defence: that was day that they usually meet, so all but one could come; I did make him a wonderful dinner the night before; and today we are celebrating with a movie and dinner out. But still...I deserve the Worst Wife Award.

Last night to top it off I woke him out of a deep sleep screaming in pain as I had those terrible cramps in my thighs again...Oh my gosh I thought I'd die...and he thought the neighbors were going to be calling the police on him. (If I see them outside today I will try to explain so they don't think he beats me.) Finally the pills kicked in and after what felt like an hour-real time 15 minutes-the subsided.

Other than that not a lot new. Missing my Rylee!

4 comments:

mom2ET said...

I think out of 8 wedding anniversaries, we have spent 2 together. On our first anniversary, I slept with my 4 year old nephew and Chris slept on the couch with the dogs in our 5th wheel. We had a blast camping though.

Agate Lake Girl said...

Fingers crossed - no cramps tonight!

Carol said...

What matters is that you did get a chance to spend time together and celebrate!

Sorry to hear about your cramps - that sounds awful! Hope they don't come back!

Jess said...

Leg cramps are supposedly the result of a vitamin deficiency; have you seen a doctor about them?