Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Catch up

Rylee is playing in the toy box next to me so I thought I catch up on blogging. Which is not the only thing that needs catching up. I am still pretty much playing catch up on everything. Catch up on cleaning and getting reorganized. Catch up on sewing projects. Catch up with friends. Catch up on the hunt for new furniture. Catch up on sleep! I haven't even caught up with Shannon since I have been home as when she walks in the door, I walk out, rushing to catch up on the above! Maybe once I have another weekend to myself things will slow down.

Rylee has been so funny today. She is so wanting to get into some trouble with cabinets or the fish tank or climbing...she is off again. I better catch up!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hope you get all caught up soon!

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on your blog and found the hello. I am so happy you are with your girls again and hope you are rested and organized soon. I miss you and your infectious, fun, spirit!!! Cindie

Crissy Rae said...

Another weekend or two and you'll be back into a comfortable groove again. Sounds like Rylee is keeping you busy!