Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cabin Fever Forever!

When old grade school friends re-unite it is a thing of beauty! Yesterday six of us got together at Cindie's cabin in Hackinsack. What fun. She had a table set that Martha Stewart would be proud of. WOW! Cloth napkins and all! She made us the most delicious meal and pie. We checked out the area and went Agate hunting, and didn't leave until after 7:00 pm. Her place is as delightful as she is...a real gem. It did give me a few ideas for our resort since her cabin was a resort at one time too. (thinking on it...) I loved the whole feel of the place.

I do have to tease her...we not only got one set of cloth napkins we got two...a second one with desert! Confessions: In my entire life I have never, no never, put out cloth napkins. My idea of a napkin is tearing a paper towel in two.

Anyway the day and the friends will be hard to top.


Today I called her, I offered to buy lunch but she had leftovers and invited me to work, where everyone was so welcoming! Thanks!

4 comments:

Carol said...

How wonderful!!! Sounds like a great time!

Now we know what to get you for Christmas or your birthday - cloth napkins! :)

Jess said...

Sounds like you had fun!

Jenny said...

You will have to get Shannon to tell you about the new napkin rings we heard about the other night. = )

It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you.... you were the gift to me at the cabin. Open invite to come enjoy my napkins anytime! Love you..... Cindie