Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wednesday lovin'

Yesterday Rylee and I had so much fun playing. She was a laugh a minute. What a difference a day makes...she must have caught her daddy's cold. Today her nose is running and she is content just to sit on my lap and cuddle with her blankie. Of course I don't wish this cold on her, but I am enjoying the lovin' just the same. I have been humming and rocking her back and forth and what is so cute...she hums with me. She is such a little copy cat. (She even hums out of tune, just like me.)

Last night I did some work, mostly rested still tired from my trip I guess. I haven't unpacked or made the bed in two days...where oh where has Connie gone?
Rylee is sleeping so I better put this time to better use.

Hi to Cindie! Miss you friends back home.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Welcome "back" you will get settled in eventually, there's no rush! :) Enjoy relaxing with Rylee!