Thursday, August 20, 2009

barking dog

Today Rio is back on patrol. The last two days she has been staying close by but today she has decided I can be trusted and has moved out to the door where she barks at most anything traveling loudly by-waking up Rylee. Grrrr. At present I am seeing if she will go back to sleep for a third time during this nap.

Last night I couldn't sleep a wink, I hate that, my mind just chattered with jibberish all night. Oh and by the way I still didn't unpack.
Can you spell L A Z Y? I did watch 17 again and it was cute.

Well, Rylee is calling, she didn't go back to sleep.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Rio is a good little guard dog, but it is a pain that she keeps waking Rylee.

Erin said...

Rylee doesn't sleep through barking after a full lifetime of Rio and Angel? Wow! I feel bad for you. Miller is immune to Annie or other loud noises. Guess I am lucky and didn't even know it.

Carol said...

Oh dear, sounds like Rio is on expanded guard duty. Maybe SHE needs a nap at the same time Rylee goes down :)

Crissy Rae said...

Such a good little guard dog..always on patrol. It's too bad she's keeping the household up, though.

Jenny said...

At least you are back in the "those that can be trusted" category!

Sometimes unpacking is over rated! = )