Tuesday, September 15, 2009

up date

Nana Day Care...going good.
Only snag is that because Rylee is teething...her eating habits have changed and I can't get her to eat much. But as Shannon said this morning...she will eat when she is hungry...she is fine, so I am not stressing. Rylee is loving the new birthday toys! Thanks folks!

Not much going on since John left, I sewed a quick quilt and part of a second. Visited with my neighbor last night, she is PG and home on bed rest. But all is going well and it looks like in two weeks they will let her deliver.

Last night I had two margarita's and off to bed with me. Might have to do that every night.

I feel as though I haven't settled into a routine yet...but I'll get there. We have a baby shower and book club this week to look forward to! I need to finish the book today. That is about it. Over and Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Minnesota/Florida Grandma...... Glad you were able to enjoy a couple margaritas .... wish I could come and enjoy one with you... Love - Cindie

Jess said...

I can see that with sore toofers coming in Rylee may lose her appetite, but Shannon is right, she'll eat when she gets hungry!