Friday, September 4, 2009

TGIF

Rylee is finishing breakfast-only cherios are left, so I have a minute.

Busy couple of days ahead. TGIF! My John is coming in for Rylee's b-day tomorrow (hurrah) so I need to clear room in the closet, drawers etc. Do a bit of laundry, & give the place a lick and a promise. I don't want him to think I live like a slob.(which I have been)

Shop for party, cook a little for party, work on Rylee's party hat (which is not coming too great...might have to buy one.) Angel needs a pillow for the new couch so she will lay on it instead of directly on couch.

I have tried to work on the above all week but I have realized I only have energy in the morning. By the time I get home from work all I have enough energy for is dinner, dishes and rest! Today I got up at 4:00 to get a head start on the cleaning. But tonight I have to force myself...

In order to live more green...I have purchased two of the big waters with a spout for my fridge. Both have just leaked out all over my fridge and floor! I tried one last year...same thing. I am done with those and will stick to the gallon jugs from now on. Grrrr

Well miss Rylee is done and I must run. I'm sure I will be too busy having fun this next week to blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Grandma-hood allows us to have a home that Grandchildren love to come to..... to be loved and cared for .... Your house could never be messy!!!! Happy Birthday to Rylee....... Has it really been a year????
Cindie

Erin said...

"Home from work," I hope they are paying you well :)

I am sure you will have a house in order, plenty of time for your John, and Rylee's party prep work will result in a fabulous first birthday.

See you Sunday!

Jess said...

Hope you got time for it all! See ya tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like a great birthday party planned - and to have grandpa attend - this is special.

Have fun everyone!!! Sharon

Carol said...

Have a great time!