Wednesday, September 2, 2009

something stinks

Yesterday at 6:30 am when I got in my car I smelled something awful! Right away I thought, what died in here? So bravely I drove to Shannon and Jon's anyway. I asked Jon if he would check the car for critters when he got home from work. All day I fretted about what it would be. True to his word Jon went out on death patrol...but rather than a dead lizzard or rat (as I feared) it was....dead cilantro! Guess it had rolled out of the bag and under my seat!It doesn't matter, it could have been something awful, he is still my hero!

Thanks Jon, for changing my-too high to reach-light blubs, carrying furniture, fixing my garage and closet doors, leaky faucets and for death patrol! I know it's a pain, but thanks for always being there.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

why are you storing rolled up baggies of herbs under your seat? Good thing it was just the cilantro this time and not the 'other' herbs.

Jess said...

I was gonna make the same comment as Ryan!

MN Mom said...

As I said, it must have rolled out of the grocery bag! Dah...

Ryan said...

hmmmm....grocery bag? is that some sort of slang you kids use these days? Next week it will be 'baking soda' rolled up in a baggie under the seat.

Carol said...

Three cheers for Jon!