Saturday, January 23, 2010

pieces and parts

Yesterday the lizzard fell out of the tree but it didn't look like it was going to come too-ever. So I was picturing the lawn crew running over it tossing lizzard parts allover my patio. But I needn't have worried last night after dinner the ferrel cats feed for several hours. Which in the circle of life is a good thing- they have been looking thin. As nature would have it, the biggest & strongest ate first.
I went to bed thinking ther would be parts left but nope gone every last bit.

I have been reading posts but not commenting much as I am only using the I-phone and it's hard to type.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Gross. But, I suppose, like you said, at least it was put to use.

Perseverance said...

Hi Connie!

Sounds as if you're having fun and games! I tampered with my blog again. Still struggling but hoping my brother will help sort the problems later . I gave it to my Husband too, forgetting that over weekends he does not touch a PC!.

Rachel O'Donnell said...

Oh no! Poor lizard. Can't believe it was that cold down there..

Jenny said...

I heard on the news that dogs were being paralyzed from eating such lizards...how are the cats?