Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pet paintings

My Brother and sister in law came to visit for a few days. She is kind-of alergic to dogs, I say kind-of because Angel didn't bother her but she didn't like her around. So to make up to her for not wanting to pet her, she offered to do a painting of her in water colors. (She is an artist.) In about ten minutes she captured her perfectly. Then she did my first two dogs who passed away...wonderful keepsakes all three! Then she did one of Rio, Shannon's dog. I will try to take a picture of them, I don't know if they will look right, a picture of a picture, but I'll try it.
Thank you Judy! You are the best with a brush that I have ever seen!

Right now I am babysitting. (Happpy 18th dating anniversary Jon and Shannon!) Poor little Rylee had mud butt and cried and cried. It broke my heart. I hate to think of her going through this again already! I finally gave her some Tylenol and now she is almost asleep. I am having a bowl of peppermint ice cream and a glass of Sherry, and listening to Blue Collar comedy tour! Love it.

Really organized my closets and cupboards last week. I wish they would stay that way. But alas I am much better at organizing than keeping organized.
Nothing else much happening. Chow!

1 comment:

Jess said...

That was nice of your sister in law to paint Angel!

Poor Rylee. Hope she feels better soon!