Friday, February 19, 2010

Paint/Quilt/Bear

With company gone I am in the mood to do projects. So this weekend I proclaim, project weekend. I have a painting idea I have been dying to paint. A quilt to sew for my niece. A teddy bear to try to sew, no pattern just an idea. We'll see what gets done. Seems like I have more projects than time lately. And more time than money...story of my life.

Photo scan in progress. I bought a photo scan machine from QVC and it works slick! Shannon has started the scans and I am going to help. Our plan is to scan in all the old family photos and give a CD (or CD's) to each family member. (Hope they are not holding their breath.)

I am taking care of Rylee today while Shannon is at the dentist. She went down to sleep about 10 minutes ago. I miss her, now that I don't care for her everyday. Seems I am more lonely than she is...she has turned into quite the little Mommy's girl!!! And Daddy's girl too, as today when I came she screamed Daddy, daddy daddy...and was slightly disapointed it was only Gramma. Ah well third place isn't bad!

Must run.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Scanning in all the old pics sounds like a great idea! Have fun with all of your projects.

Erin said...

My dad did that a couple years ago for my sister an I. The only thing that stunk was he didn't do a great job categorizing by year so some jump way out of order or are hard to place in the timeline. I think we ended up with 12 CDs or more each.

Are you putting a label by them to identify people, years or events? It's very helpful.