Sunday, June 1, 2008

TP

The differences I've noticed in expensive (E) store bathrooms versus discount (D) store bathrooms.

E-stores have sparkling clean, shiny marble floors and counters.
D-stores have dirty tile floors and wet slimy counters.

E-stores have hot water and both soap and lotion dispensers.
D-stores have cold water & drippy soap dispensers.

E-stores have clean toilets.
D-stores have grossly dirty toilets with pee and poo on every seat.

E-stores have soft thick toilet paper that actually rolls out.
D-stores have TP that is like thin paper and comes out either like dental floss or 1 sheet at a time.

E-stores have big stalls that you can move around in.
D-stores have stalls so small that you have to straddle the toilet to open the door.

3 comments:

Agate Lake Girl said...

I rank Bloomingdale's up there with one of the nicest I've been in. I also really like Bahama Breeze. Too bad that now that I'm pregnant I actually have to use public restrooms of the Sears caliber.

Erin said...

Us Sladky women have small bladders and could tell you the pros and cons of just about every restroom between here and MN and then some. In fact, we even know a few in Europe ;)

The worst part about being pregnant is the inability to "hover" in the nasty bathrooms. You will just have to bite the bullet and sit now.

Jess said...

For some reason, the nice ones never remain in my memory. It's always the disgusting ones that give you the fear of herpes that stick with me.